Light your Walkway with NautiCurl's LED Dock and Deck Solar Lighting. No wiring and no headaches, simply drill and press your LED Dock Pods in place with ease. Installs in Minutes - Simply Drill a 1 3/8" Diameter Hole in your Dock or Deck Board and drop in place for a safe artistic walkway to and from your day on the water. Available in White or Blue. Makes great dock and deck lighting!
- FREE USA SHIPPING! (except single pod orders)
- Ultra High-Intensity LED Light Source (Bright White) or (Blue)
- Waterproof - IP68 Rating allows for downpours and temporary submersion
- Solar Powered - Eco-Friendly Rechargeable Power Source
- Low Profile for a minimal trip hazard
- Designed to be walked on with regular foot traffic
- Automatically Turn On/Off with Dusk and Dawn
- Battery: 1.2V (600 mah) with up to 10 Hours of Light on Full-Charge
- Solar Panel: 2V/40ma Poly
- 10 Lumens at peak charge/brightness
- 1 Year Warranty
- UV Stabilized Poly Carbonate Body for Long-Term Durability
- 1 1/2" Lens Diameter (Drill 1 3/8" hole for placement)
- 1 5/8" Overall Height (1 1/8" Height below Lens Flange)
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Virtually unnoticeable during the day, clearly evident at night
- Due to IP68 full submersion rating, Dock Pod batteries are not replaceable, but provide up to 100,000 hours of LED life if handled and stored properly. Batteries should be charged regularly to maintain battery life with time between charges not to exceed 8 months for seasonal use.
- Length of light can vary by amount of sunshine/daylight received and seasonality (shorter days)
LED Dock Dots Dock Pods are also a great addition to your deck, patio, stairway, pier, balcony, boardwalk, path or anywhere you can drill a 1 3/8" hole with sun exposure. We're lake people, but we could have called these Deck Dots, Stair Dots, Pier Dots or Boardwalk Dots.
Installation: Drill 1 3/8" diameter hole and drop in place, pod sits safely in hole, but allows for easy removal for winter storage. For installation in composite decking, wood, fiberglass and plastics. If necessary or preferred, apply silicone adhesive to secure in place.
To increase battery life, store in a dark space and limit exposure to cold when not in use. Extreme temperatures may reduce battery life.